Gradient Vacuum Treatment - Vacuum Therapy
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY OF DIAGNOSING AND TREATING
diseases of motor and internal organs
Cardiovascular system is an incredibly precise and complex mechanism in a human body. Its basic functions include providing cells with oxygen and nutrients as well as removing end products of metabolism, especially carbon dioxide, from cells. What’s more, it regulates the temperature of individual organs.
However, our cardiovascular system consists of not only big veins and arteries, but also of tiny microcirculation units such as capillaries which are all connected in one network. If we were to put all blood vessels in one line, it would encircle the Earth along the Equator 2.5 times! Imagine a thin thread 115 thousand kilometres long and “put” it into a human body. Additionally, all these blood vessels must function properly and regulate all processes. They need to breathe, simultaneously providing organs and tissues with beneficial substances such as oxygen and removing end products of metabolism.
Unfortunately, over the course of time, because of stress, an inappropriate lifestyle (an inappropriate diet, lack of physical activity, pollution of environment), some of the tiniest vessels constrict and close and then die. In such a case, blood needs to find a detour via bigger and wider blood vessels.
An additional difficulty which our cardiovascular system needs to deal with is that over the course of time blood vitality decreases and blood is the main carrier of oxygen and nutrients. Over the course of time blood becomes more viscous because red blood cells “get stuck” and lose their flexibility. As a result, circulation and transport of oxygen and nutrients deteriorate. It leads to improper metabolism in cells and their premature aging.
There is, however, a therapy which makes it possible to stop this process and to help the cardiovascular system function properly again. This therapy is called Vacuum Therapy. Vacuum therapy treatments on a new higher quality level solve very serious health problems connected with a blood microcirculation dysfunction. The innovative technology of the vacuum therapy includes a therapeutic and prophylactic revival of the structure and function of disordered vessel networks on many soft tissue layers. It can be achieved by affecting superficial and deep layers of the vessel network with vacuum cups of various sizes and various level of vacuum used in them. As a result, multidirectional pressure gradient appears in the affected place.
The vacuum therapy regulates all life processes, transports oxygenated blood to intercellular space, stimulates self-healing, regenerates cells and tissues. It improves blood supply, thins blood (separates clustered red cells), blood and cell oxygenation increases and, in this way, appropriate blood properties are restored. As a result of the vacuum therapy, cells and whole organs are biologically regenerated. Physiological and biochemical processes are normalized, immunity and vitality increase. A body is cleansed because cell metabolism improves and, in this way, toxins and waste are properly discharged and removed from the body. Finally, the hormonal system is regulated.
The therapy using underpressure has been known in the natural medicine for over 5 thousand years and until today it has been successfully used in surgery, aesthetic medicine and cosmetology. The vacuum therapy can be successfully carried out together with other medical treatments (including chemo and radiotherapy) and it improves greatly effectiveness of pharmacological medicaments, herbs, etc.
The vacuum therapy is successfully applied to:
- diagnose and treat vascular disorders,
- prevent vascular disorders - during our lifetime it is regularly required that blood
is pumped properly through all vessels with the help of the vacuum therapy
in order to remove negative effects of stress, an inappropriate lifestyle, etc.,
- diagnose and treat muscle -fascia tissue damage,
- accelerate healing of wounds (diabetic feet),
- get rid of ailments and pain connected with the feeling of “leg heaviness”,
- combat vascular erection disorders,
- heal skin problems, ulcers, swellings and haematomas,
- decrease and combat hypaemia of organs,
- stimulate creation of new vessels and revive dead tissues,
- regulate blood pressure,
- prevent and rehabilitate sport injuries,
- accelerate body regeneration, especially after physical activity,
- relax the spine and the whole body,
- distress and increase resistance to stress,
- combat chronic fatigue syndrome, insomnia, persistent headaches and migraines,
- combat metabolism disorders (overweight, obesity, underweight),
- accelerate fat burning and reduce fat tissue,
- get rid of cellulite,
- strengthen connective tissue,
- smoothen skin and improve its flexibility,
- rejuvenate the body and prevent its premature aging,
- remove toxins from the body.